Monday, January 2, 2012

Losing weight, gaining a soul, insightful thoughts

I love using Helvetica letters  when typing.  Did you all know it is the favorite lettering of advertisements because it is the easiest to read?  Yes, that is so true.

So in 2012 I'm losing weight.  Is it a New Year's resolution?  No, I hate those kind of things, it's just something I decided to do, eat better and lose the weight to look and feel better is clothes.

Maybe the decision is like using the Helvetica lettering, I'll be easier to read {look at} and easier on the eyes, my eyes anyway.

We all try to make promises to ourselves.  I've started a new book for the new year.  One about relationships, hoping to save some young women from a bit of heartache.  Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe few people actually learn anything from the advice of those who have gone before them.  Do we have to experience and fall on our own noses in the mud before any lessons stick, or can we learn from others' experiencing.  I guess I may find out, by the book sales, if anyone is paying attention.

I am hoping, because in a former, really awful, relationship I had in the past, I finally decided to break the cycle of drama in love because love Does Not involve drama, and date a guy who truly makes me happy.  I'm glad I did.  I'm hoping many women in 2012 will decide the same.